We live in times that are unlike anything else in the past, and we are often required to demonstrate flexibility, creativity, a lot of patience and forbearance.
In recent days we have witnessed some curbing of the morbidity, which starts to ease in some places and it seems that we are once again heading for a retreat of the wave.
However, it is unclear whether we stand before the next wave or not...
We work in different ways to hold Midburn with the human and artistic richness we are all aiming for. However, as of this moment, the regulations allow for a gathering of up to 5,000 people, regardless of the size of the area in which they gather.
We feel that we, all of us, want some certainty that we can move forward according to plan. As everyone knows, there is no 100% certainty in Midburn until the gates are actually open, yet we still want to know that everyone can come and that we will not have to stop within the current regulatory limit. At the moment we are still not where we want to be in terms of answers or the understanding about how to hold the event according to the way we dreamed it would be. We are still working on it.
Therefore, we have decided to postpone the sale until things become clearer and we will be supplied with satisfactory answers.
Happy New Jewish Year and Chatima Tova - may you be written and signed in all the good books in heaven.